Snailax 2-in-1 Shiatsu Kneading Feet and Back Massager with Heating Rolling Nodes - 522S
- VERSATILE DESIGN -The shiatsu massager with heat is designed for multi-purpose use. It is a nice foot massage machine, feet warmer and after detaching the top cover can be a back heating pad or Shiatsu back massager seat cushion. A portable massager for full body massage.
- PAIN RELIEF & ELIMINATE FATIGUE - Snailax massager has to rotate 8 shiatsu rollers offer deep tissue kneading massage for back, neck, Thigh, Leg, Foot, helps to relieve tight, tension, knots, muscle pain and eliminate fatigue after long-day work or long trip.
- HEAT THERAPY-The foot massager has heat on shiatsu balls and a heating pad for foot toe and heel. It can quickly heat-up and warm fully feet, makes your feet massagers more relaxing It helps improve blood circulation, relieves muscle tension, neuropathy, plantar fasciitis. Equipped with an over-heat protection system ensures safe use.
- CONVENIENT TO USE - The foot and back massager is lightweight and portable, allows you to relax on your sofa, bed or chair in an office or home, easy to operate it by wired remote controller. The perfect festival, birthday, Christmas gift for Mom, Dad, friend or any your loved one.
- Super Cozy Plush Cloth - The cushion offers a comfortable and great feeling for body touch. The top cover is detachable and washable in the machine. Non-Slip Rubber bottom keeps it stay in place. For any reason, if you’re not satisfied with Snailax Electric foot massagers, return it within 30days and get your full money back.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How hot does this unit gets?
Hi, it gets warm, not too hot, pretty toasty. I bought this for my mom as a Christmas gift and she really loves it!
Batteries or plug in?
My boyfriend has size 13 feet. Would they fit in this?
If he wants to get the entire area of his foot, not without taking the cover off. I wear size 10 and can just get my heel. If all you really want is a focus on the middle of the foot, then it should work.
What is the special point of this Snailax foot massager with heat compared to Belmint or Relaxzen?
I got a Relaxzen foot one, but the plush is not warm enough for me. Snailax foot massager one has more plush for ankle part and whole feet.I prefer it for winter.
How does this massage device work with my toes? Does it provide more massage on ankles, arches, bottom of the foot?
The shiatsu foot rollers provide more massage for bottom of foot, but you can use it for full body parts such as legs,belly or back. If you would like massage toes, you can move the shiatsu nodes close to your toes.