- The handheld massager is powered by the rechargeable lithium-ion battery. No need to plug in while in use. It’s compact, cordless that allows you to massage anywhere on-the-go.
- The battery can last for approx. 80mins on a full charge, and it is safe to use while charging.
- Built-in powerful vibration motor that can produce deep tissue percussion massage. It relieves pain by putting mild pressure on the knots and sore muscles.
- It will spread warmth on the body to effectively relax tension and knots that built up in your muscles throughout the day.
- 4 interchangeable massage heads, 3 automatic massage modes and 3 adjustable speed settings, allowing you to customize and modify each massage stage to your liking.
- It provides a soothing massage for every part of the body and can be applied to the neck, shoulders, back, waist, arms, legs, feet, etc. to relieve muscle tension, soreness, aches, pain.
- lightweight and compact design, a perfect Valentine's Day gift or birthday gift to your loved ones, to your wife, mum, father, friends, etc. Whether you experience lower back pain, sore calves, or tight thighs, this massager can help you to feel your best.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Users who know- how does this compare to the Renpho massager? Please- no \"I don\'t know\" or \"bought it for hubby\" worthless answers!
I used to have Renpho before and now I am using Snailax daily to de-stress my neck pain. I'd say they carry quite similar functions and both work great! The difference is that Snailax has comforting heating together with massaging you could easily feel.
I am looking for a handeld massager with heat,can this massager heat?
Yes,I use the heat without massage function,the heat is warm and comfortable.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.