Snailax Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Chair Pad with Adjustable Intensity with Heat - 234
- Kneading Shiatsu massage -The Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat it has 4 rotation shiatsu nodes to provide deep tissue massages for neck and shoulder and 4 shiatsu nodes massage for the full-back. 2 levels of shiatsu intensity for options.
- Customizable Spot massage - The chair massager with customized spot massage function allows you to focus the kneading massage nodes on one area for pin-point relaxation. Also, you can choose Full back, Upper back or Lower back to massage the target area as desired.
- SOOTHING Heating therapy - The Shiatsu massage chair delivers soothing warmth for your body while relaxing knots tension muscles across your neck to full back and lumbar, and simultaneously improve blood circulation. Set an overheating protection system for safe use.
- Ultimate comfort - Use this seat massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house. The integrated strapping system secures it on chairs in place.
- Great Gift Idea - This massage chair pad is a great Christmas gift for Dad, Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, Teacher, Boyfriend, girlfriend.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I lay it flat on top of me?
It won't do anything that way. You need some to create pressure toward your back.
Doest the massage cushion works with 220V?
The SL234 massager chair pad has a home adapter works with 100-240V electrical outlet.
Does it have a adapter to be used in a vehicle for the passenger seat? i am traveling and i need to know if i can use it i. my vehicle
Mine only came with a wall plug... however, I'm sure you can look on the internet for a car adapter that fits the universal plug between the massager and the wall plug. You could also buy what's called an inverter for your car which switches the 12dc from the car into a 115volt ac plug. However, I would strongly advise against trying to use in the car while driving... but if you are the passenger, go for it.
Is there any warranty of purchasing?
Snailax offers a 30-day return period and 24 months warranty on all products.
does it lay flat? or does it only work for chairs
Yes it can lay flat, but you wouldn’t want to lay on it as the massage components would push too hard and it would hurt. It also might not be good for the unit to have that mich weight on it.