Snailax Shiatsu Massage Cushion with Heat Chair Pad Kneading Back Massager - 256
Deep kneading Shiatsu massage in combination with integrated soothing heat & vibration massage will ultimately serve as prevention, pain & stress reliever.
- SHIATSU BACK MASSAGER: 4 deep kneading massage nodes travel up and down relaxing your entire back. 3 massage Massage Zones for your choices: Full back, Upper back, Lower back.[INTENSITY CONTROL FLAP] - The detachable intensity control flap allows you to choose a softer or more intense massage.(Note: you may place a blanket or towel between you and the massager to get a far softer massage, when you still feel too strong intensity after adding the flap.)
- FLEXIBLE MASSAGE NODES: The massage nodes are adjustable at max. height of 3mm to fit the curves of the body for a more comfortable massage experience. SPOT MASSAGE: Allows you to concentrate the kneading on one area for pin-point relaxation
- VIBRATION SEAT MASSAGER: Vibration on the seat with adjustable 3 levels intensity, provides you a comfortable massage to Hip and thighs. (Note: On the sitting area there is only vibration massage, no Heat)
- SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY: it warms your back while relaxing tense muscles across your entire back, lumbar and shoulders.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Use this back massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house. The integrated strapping system secures it on chairs in place. Luxury leather with a cozy smooth mesh feels comfortable to your touch.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can this plug in 110v outlet which being use in USA?
yes, please use the provided home adapter plug in the 110V outlet.
Can someone please explain how to adjust the massage nodes as is mentioned in the item description?
Please push the "SPOT" button on the controller to keep the massage nodes function in one area, then push the up or down arrow button to adjust the massage nodes up or down.
Can this be used daily. I have read where massages should be done twice weekly at most. Any thoughts?
Yes, but in order to avoid excessively stimulating the muscles and nerves, the recommended massage time should not be exceeded 15 minutes each time.
In the picture I can see quite a lot of massage heads in the main figure. Are these all over the whole chair?
Thanks for your interest. Yes, it is one of our newest and most exciting products that integrates almost all of the massage nodes available in the market plus heat therapy spanning all over the back, so it is able to provide the user the ultimate massage conform experience. It contains a variety of massaging nodes that can perform deep kneading, vibration, Shiatsu, e.t.c, and you may choose the mode that fit your needs.
Can it be laid down on a bed and lay on it for a massage instead of sitting it in a chair?
Yes. I put it on my bed and slept on it. With my body weight, it is perfectly deep. I had similar one for many years and slept on it for many years. Use as chair pad does not serve me good enough. I do house work and don't exercise. I am the last one to feel cold in the office. This really improves my circulation.
Can I use the heat feature independently of the massage feature?
Sorry, the heat feature can not be used independently.
The heat would only apply to massage nodes