Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Heat-233
- ADJUSTABLE NECK MASSAGE
- Suitable for people between 63 inches - 70.9 inches (1.6m-1.8m) height.
- SHIATSU MASSAGE ON BACK WITH HEAT
- SPOT MASSAGE
- The detachable INTENSITY CONTROL FLAP allows you to choose a softer or stronger massage.
- ROLLING BACK MASSAGE WITH ADJUSTABLE WIDTH
- VIBRATION SEAT MASSAGE -The 2 adjustable levels of intensity provide you a comfortable massage to Hips and thighs.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT
- The integrated strapping system secures it on chairs in place.
- Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders
- 4 unique neck massage nodes that deep tissue massages the neck and shoulder. Massage nodes can be adjusted up & down to the height that allows any member of the family to use.
- The shiatsu balls with optional heat soothe your muscles & enhance blood circulation.
- 4 shiatsu massaging nodes travel up and down relaxing your entire back. The Shiatsu nodes with optional heat function add gentle warmth to soothe muscle pain.3 MASSAGE ZONES for your choices: Full Back, Upper back & lower Back.
- The function allows you to concentrate the kneading nodes on specific areas for pin-point relaxation.
- The soft rolling massage along the spine combats muscular tension and offers soothing relaxation across the whole back, and with adjustable, the width of the massage nodes to custom fit the body.
- Use this massage cushion on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dining chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house.
- UL approval desktop home adapter is included, the adapter is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What does the 2 year warranty cover and what is the process if needed?
You can go to this brand website to complete warranty registration for 2 years free warranty.
how big does the chair have to be
I found that it works best with a deep seated chair and at least a mid-back height. Taller the better for the neck massage to get support. I even tried laying it on a bed slightly elevated, and that gave it a deeper massage, but may not be good for the unit...
is the heat just warm? can you adjust it to be hotter
Yes, the heat just warm. And the heat cannot be adjusted.
Can you turn heating feature on and off during the massage?
Yes.Please note that the heat function can work only when the massage function turn on.
Are the massages time limited
To avoid straining your muscles too much, we recommend to not exceed a continuous massage of 15 Minutes.
Will this work for someone who is 5 feet? Is there something similar that would work with 5 footers?
Yes,you can press the arrow buttons on the controller to adjust the height of shiatsu nodes up or down.And if it still can’t reach your shoulders and neck,you may adjust the height of your height when sitting, by placing a seat cushion or a pillow on the sitting part.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.