Snailax Shiatsu Kneading Foot & Back Massager with Washable Cover - 593
- 2-in-1 Foot and back massager - Snailax foot massager machine for multi-purpose is ergonomically designed with flexible shiatsu massage nodes to deliver fully massage from toe to heel, relieves feet pain and aches, also can be used as a back massager to relieve back pains.
- Washable & Easy to Clean: A removable and washable cover makes foot massager avoid dust winding, and provides a gentle massage, enhances comforts. This heated foot massager with 3-button toe control panel, simply turn on/off and set the mode the foot machine by toe touching.
- Flexible Massage to Fit Feet - The flexible massage nodes provide foot massage for all feet types. Rolling massage with 3 optional modes and 3 intensity levels relives pains from plantar fasciitis, Neuropathy, Chronic pain. Extra 2 anti-sliding pads can adjust the height of the feet massager machine.
- Therapeutic heat - Snailax foot massager with 2 optional heating levels provides perfect heated foot warmer to ease tired & aches foot muscles. The heat therapy helps improve blood flow, alleviate body fatigue and promote better sleep.
- Ideal Gift - The flat design fits for people with larger feet and any feet size to enjoy this electric foot massager. An ideal present for mom, dad, women or men. For any reason, if you’re not satisfied with Snailax Electric foot massagers, return it within 30 days and get full money back.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I want to know if Snailax can be used for your hands as well
Yes I can
how can I clean the foot massager?It seems a removable cover is included, how is it working?
The foot massager is designed to be with a removeable cover, which is for keeping clean or provide more gentle massage when you use it.
Is ther a timer setting automatically? Can I change it by myself?
Yes, the timer of shiatsu feet massager is set originally and it cannot be changed.
The timer is set to ensure safe use, limited time use everyday will effectively relax your feet or back.
Are those balls supposed to light up? The massage elements do not turn red on mine.
No they don't. That's jyst for the ad picture to show you what they look like.
Does it only stay in for 15 minutes at a time? I would want heat to stay on all the time.
Most, if not all, of these foot massagers and especially the back/neck massagers have timers on them for your personal safety. If you fell asleep using one for a long period of time you could cause injury to yourself.
Does it work with 240v power supply?
Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60Hz