Snailax Gel Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager with Full Back Heating Pad with Gel Nodes - 233G
- SOFT GEL MASSAGE NODES -REAL PALM-LIKE MASSAGE - This Shiatsu Neck & back massager with heat incorporates our soft gel technology on the massage nodes to create a real palm-like feel massage. Soft yet firm, that’s how a natural massage it will deliver.
- ADJUSTABLE NECK MASSAGE- The massage chair features 4 unique neck massage nodes that deep tissue massages the neck and shoulder to relieve tired & muscle tightness. Massage nodes are adjusted up & down to the height that allows any member of the family to use this massager. With optional heat soothe your muscle & enhance blood circulation. The removable cover provides you an adjustable intense massage.
- FULL BACK SHIATSU MASSAGE- 4 shiatsu massaging GEL nodes travel up and down relaxing your full back. 3 MASSAGE ZONES for your choices: Full Back, Upper back & lower Back. SPOT MASSAGE allows you to concentrate the kneading nodes on one area for pin-point relaxation. The detachable FLAP allows you to choose a softer or stronger massage.
- SOOTHING HEAT -One heating pad cover the whole back area of the cushion, while common massagers have limited heat delivered only at shiatsu nodes, the massager provides Omni soothing warm comfort throughout the cushion.
- ROLLING BACK MASSAGE WITH ADJUSTABLE WIDTH –The soft rolling massage along the spine combats muscular tension, with adjustable the width of the massage nodes to fit the body.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: The neck & back massager use on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house. The shiatsu massager chair is a perfect gift for Mum, father, friend, wife/husband or any your loved ones for birthday, party or Christmas gift.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this really reach up close up enough to the shoulders and neck area? or is there a gap in between? That is where I have the most tension.
Between raising and lowering the neck adjustments and using a seat cushion to get a bit more height, I find it able to reach all neck and shoulder areas. I am 5'1" tall. I also find that moving my head to one side or the other helps to reach targeted neck areas.
Does it come with a remote?
Yes it has a remote
Can the heat function be used with the rolling massage? (i know that the heat can be used with the shiatsu massage).
Yep! The heat works in both shiatsu and rolling modes.
Does this run off of a 120v standard us 3 prong plug? how many amps is needed?
Yes,the adapter is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet.The plug is not 3 prong,it is 2 prong.And the output amps is 3.5A.
What\'s the difference between AL233 and this item？They look the same.
This one is a upgrade one with Soft GEL massage nodes, it delivers much softer and natural massage. One heating pad cover whole back cushion to provide soothing heat comfort throughout the cushion.
What is the noise level of the massage? Can it be used in an office without disturbing other coworkers?
It’s a steady motorized sound that I wouldn’t consider extremely loud, but it is audible. Trying to describe sound level is relative since everyone’s idea of loud will be different so I’m not sure if this will be helpful to you. I have ours in our TV room and when someone is using it and we are watching TV, we don’t hear it, but if the TV is off, we hear it. My best guess is that if your office is open concept with neighbors close by and there isn’t ambient noises of electronics humming around you, then the sound of your massage chair will be noticeable but if there is moderate to loud office sounds around you, you should be fine. Hope this helps somewhat and good luck.