Snailax Memory Foam Vibration Back Massage Car or Office Seat Cushion with Heat - 262M
- Note: This is not a Shiatsu kneading massager with roller balls, this is a vibration massager only. DON’T BUY, if you are looking for a shiatsu massager. MEMORY FOAM PADDING – The massage seat cushion is designed with soft and comfortable polyurethane memory foam as padding, the high-density memory foam provides you with superior comfort and great pressure relief.
- VIBRATION MASSAGE-The The back massager seat cushion has 6 invigorating massage motors that deliver vibrating massage to your tissue and muscles to help relieve muscle pain, tension, stress and eliminate fatigue after day work or a long trip.
- CUSTOMIZABLE MASSAGE -The Massage cushion allows you to choose a massaging area on Upper back, Lower back, Hips or Thighs, combining all these areas in a simultaneous, all-inclusive 5 program modes and 4 variable vibration intensities bring you a customizable best massage as desired.
- HEAT THERAPY- The Seat Massager with optional heat, has 3 heating pads target full-back and hips, thighs, that radiating gentle warmth to soothe tight, soreness muscles and promote blood circulation. It provides you with a nice heated seat cushion that provides a seat heater in cold weather. (The heat can be turned on without massage, the heating pad with auto shut off and overheat protection features to ensure safe use.)
- ULTRA SOFT PLUSH FABRIC - This massage chair pad as Christmas gift, its cover is made of 100% ultra cozy plush, incomparably soft polyester that offers a comfortable and great feeling for body touch. NON-SLIP BOTTOM & ELASTIC STRAPS -This seat massager is designed with non-slip rubber bottom and adjustable dual straps to secure it to auto seat or office chair and keep it in place.
Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
If you experience any problems, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, our staffs will reply to you within 48 hours.Attention!
NO CREDIT and NO WARRANTY will be given to any force majeure and man-made causes to a defective product, such as improper care, personal tear down and willful damage, etc.
Go Product Registration page to register the 2-year free warranty.
Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders
Customers who ship their orders within the US should expect to receive their orders within 3 to 7 business days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately (email@example.com) and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
All your orders are sent via FedEx or USPS or UPS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My car has the remote start feature, if I leave this plugged in, will it turn on with the remote start or would I have to manually turn it on?
I would assume the answer would be "no" because it has a power on/off button as well as a heat option. It also has a timer option as well for up to 90 minutes.
How long is the electrical cord?
The electrical cord is about six feet long. In our case it plugs into the console in the center of the car, but it would reach the front of the car if that were needed.
Does it make seat more comfortable?
It will depend on the seat you place it on. If the seat you place it on is hard and uncomfortable, the answer is yes. The message seat itself is very comfortable.
Will this fit on a recliner?
Is it loud?
Makes a little buzzing noise when it's vibrating, but no sound when you use heat only.
How many vobrating motors of the item?
There are six motors and they range in intensity from low to very strong. I love this pad and use everyday. A good buy for the price.
Is safe to use with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet?
Yes I enjoy it in the house but I enjoy it more in the car on my long drives.