- The foot massager offers 3 auto massage Modes which the combination of Air pressure and Rolling Shiatsu in different ways. The shiatsu roller massage nodes that work wonderfully on your feet to relieve pain, knots, muscle tension and plantar fasciitis, etc.
- Double air compression massage on insteps and ankles from 2 airbags helps relieve tension while stabilizing feet for more enjoyable scraping massage, indulging yourself in full-coverage and deep tissue muscle massage by the electric foot massager. With 3 adjustable intensity levels, select the best work level on you for a customizable full foot massage.
- The shiatsu foot massager with optional heat function. Equipped with an over-heat protection system for safe use.
- With detachable & washable feet sleeves, the electric foot massager machine is easy and convenient to keep clean all the time.
Can the foot massager sleeve be washed?
Yes, the foot massager sleeve can be removed and washed.
is there a timer?
It automatically shuts off at 15 minutes.
What is the warranty?
It is 30-days money back guarantee for any reason, 90-days money back guarantee for quality issue, 2-year warranty.
Can this pressure level be adjusted? I\'m afraid the intensity is too strong.
Yes, the foot massager with 3 selective intensity, it is recommended to start from the LOWEST LEVEL and gradually increase the intensity until you are comfortable.
is there only one size? my shoe size is 12; will my feet fit? or is the machine adjustable?
Yes, it might fit. But it could be tight when actually using it in air pressure level three.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.