Snailax Shiatsu & Hand-Grip Shoulder Massager for Neck & Shoulder with Heat - 671
- HAND- GRIP MASSAGE- The neck & shoulder massager is built-in innovative hand-grip massage technique, Simulate a real-life massage for comfort, alleviate tension or muscle pain from your neck, lower back anywhere on your body.
- SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY - With optional heat function, the neck massager can be used to ease muscle tension, soreness and simultaneously improve blood circulation. Automatic shut off after 15 minutes for safe use.
- KEEP ARMS & HANDS-FREE –With unique armrest straps design, the neck and back massager can keep your arms and hands-free, let you enjoy a relaxing shiatsu massage during working;
- OPTIC PU COVER - This massage pillow its cover is made of leather optics PU with the fish pattern for anti-scraping and anti-grinding purpose, combining with a cozy soft durable cloth.
- PORTABLE MASSAGER- This pillow massager includes a home adapter and car adapter, you can enjoy an electric massage at home, office, car. This shiatsu massager pillow is the perfect gift for your loved ones! 2 years warranty ensures 100% satisfaction at Snailax.
- Snailax product can be returned to receive a full refund for any reason within 30days of purchasing date.
- Snailax product can be returned/replaced within 90 days if the products break down in the period of proper use.
- Snailax product is with 24 months warranty for quality-related issues. If the product breaks down within 24 months in the period of proper use, customers can enjoy the relevant warranty to get them replaced.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C, Ann Arbor Michigan US 48105
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Relax your life.
1687 Plymouth Rd, Unit C
Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this back massager a deep tissue massager? is it suitable for feet or thighs?
What is the warranty on this Shiatsu neck massager?
We offer 30-days money back for any reason,
90-days money back for quality related issue,
24 months warranty for quality related issue.
Is this 220v or 110v ?
The neck massager comes with a home adapter , the adapter is safe to use both 100-120V and 220-240V electric outlet.
Can it be real hands free?is the strap can be adjusted?
Yes, this neck massager with adjustable straps to fit for specific user use and can keep hands free.
what is this massager different from the other back massager?
It has a gripping motion added in and not just the shiatsu type mechanism that rolls. It’s kind of a squeezing feeling on your neck and top of shoulders. It’s very nice and I feel it relives the tension deeper in my neck and shoulders so much better then the regular shiatsu motion. I’ve owned many shiatsu massagers and this “gripping” one is the best by far and you can position it anywhere on your back. There’s a video on their website that shows the massager in action. Hope this helps!